Friday, June 21, 2019

Plus Size OOTD: Polka Dots





Okay..this top...is super cute! I purchased it online at Shein and I am shocked that it actually fits me! With that website it's a hit or a miss so you never quite know what you're going to get. Reading the reviews is the best advice I can give you. That's what I do before I purchase any clothing from that website. 

Polka dots are just so precious and summery to me so when I saw this red one I kind of fell in love with it. Don't tell my boyfriend! ;) Haha I love how this shirt is a peplum style which I love because it accentuates my waist and hides my stomach. It is what I'm most self conscious about and it lays beautifully and just skims over your stomach. It looks so beautiful and flattering when it is on. I think a lot of people would love this style of top.

As usual, I've been carrying this cute, versatile straw crossbody bag. I've worn it just about every day since I've purchased it. It's pretty roomy inside and it's just so cute and summery. It goes with pretty much anything you want to wear. I'm trying to downsize things in my life which means I need to make sure the things in my life that I have are versatile so they will work in any kind of situation. This bag is good for that. You can honestly carry it through all seasons. Although, winter is the season I'm unsure about. Maybe I can find a way to make it work! ;)

Thank you for taking the time to read my little old blog! I hope you have a very wonderful, blessed day!

Details:
Top: Shein
Crop Top: Charlotte Russe
Capris: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Bag: Shein
Earrings: Shein
Rings (from left to right): Cato, Gift 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...