Sunday, June 9, 2019

Plus Size OOTD: Flower Showers









Happy Sunday!

 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -John 3:16 KJV

I wore this cute little number for church this morning and it was so nice and comfy! The top is what I'm mainly talking about. I purchased it from Shein and I absolutely love it. I was worried that it wasn't going to fit because as you know, the items are sold from China, and they tend to run a lot smaller over there. Whenever I order from that website it's always a hit or miss. The main thing that I have found to help me out is to really read the reviews and look at the pictures on there. People are so helpful about explaining all of the details about the garment or accessory or whatever you've purchased from there. So pay attention to the measurements and all of the reviews. It helps so much and will give you a better likelihood of actually being able to fit into whatever you have purchased.

Before you even ask, no, Shein is not sponsoring me. I do love getting accessories from their website though and I am always one hundred percent honest about everything I ever purchase. Whether a company is paying me or not. If they ever do I ALWAYS make a note of it and all opinions are mine. If I am told to lie about someone's product, I immediately pull out and quit working with that brand or company. The truth is always best.

It was a little gloomy out today so these pictures aren't the best but I love how the outfit turned out so I thought I would share it. I like gloomy weather too though. It's kind of calming and comforting. Maybe I'm just weird! ;)

I know, I know. I've worn this straw bag in every post. You know what? It goes with everything! It's the perfect purse to wear during the spring and summer time. Oh I just love it.

What's the weather like where you live? Let me know!

Details:
Top: Shein
Skirt: Cato
Sandals: Amazon
Bag: Shein
Earrings: Shein


1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful in this outfit! I have always been afraid to order things from China, but maybe now I will try. I love your earrings too!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...