Sunday, June 30, 2019

Plus Size OOTD: Let Freedom Ring





Happy Sunday!

Since it is getting closer to Independence Day, I can't help but constantly wear red, white, and blue! There are just so many cute color combinations that you can wear. I actually have quite a few red, white, and blue things in my closet. I love the colors together. 

I decided to wear this cute little number that I threw together for church today. Because I layered with a kimono, it wasn't an outfit that just made me sweat to death. Kimonos are great layering pieces in these hot summer months. They also add so much to an otherwise simple outfit. The versatility of these wonderful things are endless. 

You'll be seeing a lot of patriotic looks from me until the 4th arrives! Do you have any plans with your family to celebrate? Let me know!

Details:

Tank Top: Burke's Outlet
Kimono: Swap.com
Skirt: Cato
Shoes: Amazon
Necklace: Cato, similar HERE
Bag: Shein
White Bandana: Dollar Tree


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...