Saturday, July 27, 2019

Plus Size OOTD: Tied In A Bow





Let's talk about the star of the show here-- this adorable top with self ties. I love this one so much! It's so adorable how you can tie it in a bow on top of your shoulders. It gives such a feminine girly touch and I'm definitely a fan. I purchased this on clearance. Since I've purchased it, it's gone up in price a bit but it's still on the clearance scale if you'd like to pick one up! It's just a cute summer top. 

I decided to throw on this adorable gingham patterned top under it so I can show off the bows that are tied. I purchased it from Walmart a couple of years ago. My favorite thing about it is the layered ruffle like sleeves. So. Stinking. Cute. 

Because it's hot, I threw on some capris and sandals and called it good! I grabbed my favorite bag of the moment and I felt like it really tied the whole look together. I swear, this baby goes with everything which is why I'm so fond of it.

What are your plans this weekend? I hope you have a fabulous day!


Details:
Gingham Top: Walmart
Black Tie Top: Asos
Capris: Walmart
Sandals: Amazon
Bag: Shein
Flower Necklace: Earthbound Trading
Necklace: Cato
Rings: Gift, Cato


1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit!! You look so cute and adorable. I always think you look beautiful, and I love how you put together great outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...