Thursday, May 23, 2019

Plus Size OOTD: Summer Air






Oh boy, do I ever have an obsession with anything and everything floral printed. I've always loved it. It's just beautiful. I'm just naturally drawn to it, so when I saw this cute top on clearance on Torrid's website, I had to snag it up! I purchased it a year ago so I can't link it below unfortunately. I wish I could though because it's so beautiful and flattering. I felt comfortable and confident wearing it. 

Going along with the floral theme, these earrings are the most gorgeous things ever! I saw them online and saw how cheap they were and I snagged them! I may or may not have bought the same pair in two other colors...

I've also been in love with the straw bag trend that I've been seeing everywhere. I gotta say, I absolutely love it! It's neutral and goes with everything making it the perfect spring and summer bag to throw on with any outfit.

Are you a fan of straw bags? Let me know!

Details:

Top: Torrid
Capris: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Earrings: Shein
Ring: Cato
Necklace: Earthbound Trading
Bag: Shein


1 comment:

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...