Monday, May 13, 2019

Plus Size OOTD: The Earth Laughs In Flowers





First off, I've got to say, I adore this dress so much! I bought it from swap.com. It's a website similar to ThredUp (which I also love) that sells used clothing for much cheaper prices. This dress that I found on the website is a dress that was originally from Torrid. Now, I love a lot of the clothes there, but my goodness, is it expensive! There is no way I'm paying twenty plus dollars for a dress. I just can't do it. There's nothing wrong with spending that kind of money, but for myself, I prefer it to be as cheap as possible. I'm not a millionaire over here!

I wore this outfit yesterday to church for Mother's Day. I was so glad that I happened to be off work so I could spend time with my mom. It's the first Mother's Day in a while that I've been off so she was tickled to death that I would be able to celebrate with the rest of the family. 

I keep seeing women with these adorable straw bags. I absolutely love the look of them and how they are such a spring/summer bag and are very versatile. They pretty much go with everything so you'll definitely be seeing me wear it a whole lot!

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! 


Details:
Dress: Swap.com
Cardigan: Cato
Shoes: Amazon
Purse: Shein
Earrings: Walmart


1 comment:

  1. I wish I could find such great deals. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...