Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Plus Size OOTD: Take Me Away




I am in love with this comfy dress for the hot summer months that are fast approaching! I purchased it on clearance and it was just as beautiful and breezy as I thought it would be. Always, always check the clearance section online and in store. It makes the world of difference. You just never know the amazing gems you can find!

The dress is a nice linen material which is perfect for those hot and sticky days. Yuck! No one likes those so thank the good Lord in Heaven above for the invention of dresses! I like that it came with a tie so it gave me some shape and accentuated the smallest part of my waist. It's so flattering. If you have a sack like dress, add a belt or tie and you'll fix it right up!

What's the weather like where you live? 

Details:

Dress: Full Beauty
Shoes: Amazon
Hat: JC Penny's
Purse: Shein
Necklace: Earthbound Trading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...