Monday, May 6, 2019

Plus Size OOTD: Easy, Breezy






If I've said it a hundred times, I'll say it again, kimonos are the way to go in the summer time. They are lightweight, versatile and easy to find. Throwing them over any tank top or tee will make you look like you've tried a whole lot harder than you actually did. I'm a fan of those kind of outfits! It kind of does the work for you. 

I love this white kimono that I had ordered from Rue 21's website. I can't find it online anymore but I've linked a slightly similar one below. I love how breathable and lightweight it is. It's white which is a color that obviously works with anything. 

If you've been reading this blog for any length of time you know that I like to buy things as cheap as possible. I waited until this kimono was on sale for 7 bucks. A-hem! 7 dollars! Yes, you read that clearly. The price before was over 25 dollars. Yikes! There is no way I'm spending that much money on something like that.

I decided to keep the outfit pretty monochromatic and let the kimono be the bright pop in this look. Sometimes an all black look with a pop of color is one of the simplest looks you can do that always looks great.

What are your favorite pieces of clothing that you like to pull out of your wardrobe and wear throughout these hot, steamy months? Let me know!


Details:
Tank Top: Ross
Kimono: Rue 21 (similar but different color and length HERE)
Pants: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Purse: Walmart (similar purse HERE)
Necklace: Earthbound Trading
Rings: Cato, Amazon


2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, and you look beautiful!! I wish they had that in the white. I would be ordering it. You always look awesome!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...