Thursday, May 2, 2019

Plus Size OOTD: Bloom Where You Are Planted





I just adore kimonos. Don't you? They come in a variety of fabrics, colors, and prints which makes them super versatile. When in doubt, grab a kimono and rock it out! Excuse the cheesy rhyme I just made up, but seriously. You can find them anywhere.

The kimono I'm wearing is from good old Walmart. I purchased it a few years ago so I won't be able to link it below but like I said previously, you can find them so many places. I adore the bright, floral print on it. There are several colored tank tops you could wear to pull out certain colors.

The tank top I'm wearing under my kimono is from Walmart as well. Wanna know a secret? It's a pajama top! I loved the ruffle at the bottom of it and thought, "I'm wearing this with so many things!" A lot of times, some of my favorite pieces of clothing are found in the pajama section. Another thing about things in that section is that pretty much everything you grab is extremely comfortable. That's a win in my book!

I thought this outfit was pretty but simple for church on Wednesday night. It kept me comfy and I could enjoy the Bible study instead of tugging at my clothes! :)

Details:
Kimono: Walmart
Tank Top: Walmart
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Amazon
Necklace: Walmart


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...