Monday, April 22, 2019

Plus Size OOTD: Fun With Florals





"Christ the Lord is risen today, Allelujah!"

Oh, Springtime. It's such a lovely time except for all of the allergies! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter yesterday. I certainly did. It's so nice to be able to spend time with those you love the most worshiping the One who loves us the most. 

In between work, I have been on the hunt for an Easter dress to wear to church for a while. I'm 4'11 so there are lots of dresses that are waaaaay too long! I found the perfect one when I was scouring online. The best part? It was on a major clearance. Score!

Shopping online in the clearance section is where I have found some of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. If you don't mind looking through several pages (which I don't) of items, it is really worth your while. 

I'm hoping not to be gone too long from here. I work a lot and sometimes things get a little crazy so I'm not able to post as much as I would like. Something else? I'm exhausted when I get home from work, girl. I'm just keeping it real!

Thank you for taking the time to read my tiny little 'ole blog. I appreciate it immensely. Have a blessed day!

Details: 
Dress: Full Beauty
Shoes: Amazon
Purse: Walmart
Earrings: Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...