Saturday, May 6, 2017

Plus Size OOTD: Summertime Lace

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

I love being off of work on Saturdays! I can spend time with everyone in my family and it's so nice. It is so important to spend time with those you love. Life is so short. You never know if you will wake up the next day or not. Tomorrows aren't guaranteed. 

Even though it was surprisingly cold and rainy outside, I chose this bright orange laced top. I purchased it while I was out shopping with my Grandma at the Burlington Coat Factory. It was less than twelve dollars, so I was sold! 

I threw on this extremely gorgeous kimono over my top that I purchased from Walmart. It is such a spring/summer staple for me! If you've never worn a kimono, do it. It will change your fashion game! They keep you cool while providing you with coverage. They honestly are my go-to thing to wear in these boiling months. 

What is your summer staple?

~
Top: Burlington Coat Factory
Jeggings: Walmart
Kimono: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Earrings: Cato
Necklace: Gift
Rings: Cato, Gift
Bag: Rue21
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...