Sunday, May 7, 2017

Plus Size OOTD: Possibilities

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

Happy Sunday!

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." -Romans 10:17

It was such a gorgeous day today! The sky was the most brilliant shade of blue and everything seemed so lush and green. God really did amazing when he made this world. :)

I was really wanting to wear this top that I purchased quite a while ago. I love the sleeves of course. The tomato red color is really beautiful as well. It's such a summer color. I love it. I thought it paired pretty nicely with this skirt that I got on clearance at Cato a year ago. I love that you can wear several different colored tops with it. It makes it a very versatile skirt.

I hope you have had a fabulous day wherever you are! 

~
Top: Cato
Skirt: Cato
ShoesAmazon
Bag: Rue21
Earrings: Gift
Necklace: Gift
Ring: Gift
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...