Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Plus Size OOTD: Pretty Pink Please

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

It's summer time, folks! Time to break out all of those cool, breezy outfits! Summer is definitely not my favorite season, but I'll try to enjoy it regardless. Might as well make the most of a sticky (no pun intended) situation. 

I love this top! The sleeves are pretty bomb.com. ;) I'm a fan of the bell sleeves. I also really like the straps at the neckline. So. Cute. Lucky for me, these tops are pretty popular right now, so they're everywhere in stores. 

I felt so pretty and bohemian like/girly in this outfit. The color of the top is just too gorgeous. I'm pretty sure I have lipstick to match! 

Do you like tops with bell sleeves?

~
Jeggings: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Earrings: Gift
Necklace: Cato
Rings: Walmart, Gift
Bag: Dollar Plus
~

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I see you have a couple more blog posts, so I'll comment. The top is flattering, the pink is scrumptious, and I like how you styled it.

    I'm always eating and washing dishes. I wash my hands like a surgeon all day long. I don't think bell sleeves are for me - not that length! - though they're everywhere, on dresses and tops alike!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...