Saturday, March 25, 2017

Plus Size OOTD: Blushing Olive

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

Spring time is practically here and that means it's time for light and breezy tops and dresses! I'm okay with that. :) 

I found this gorgeous muted blush top at Burke's Outlet a couple of weeks ago and I just love it. The lace sleeves are just too adorable and really add to that whole spring vibe. 

I wouldn't call myself a pastel, super girly lover so I broke up the delicacy of the top with an olive vest and threw on some leopard flats and a bag to match to add a little more funk. In my opinion, leopard print is very much a neutral! Haha 

I hope you all had a wonderful day today! As always, thanks for stopping by my little 'ole blog! 

~
Top: Burke's Outlet, similar HERE
Vest: Cato
Jeggings: Walmart
Crossbody: Cato
Shoes: Amazon
Necklaces: Walmart
Rings: Walmart
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...