Friday, March 31, 2017

Plus Size OOTD: Springtime

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

Spring is here at last and I'm kind of happy about that, but kind of not. I hate the slightest bit of hot weather. I just don't like sweating at all. It's ironic, because my job at work is so physical that I'm constantly sweating. Haha Anyways, sometimes the spring time can be warmer than usual down here in the South. You just never know. The weather was pleasant today, so I used that to my advantage. 

I saw this beautiful, flowy floral top at Ross and I knew that it had to be mine. It's just so springy/summery that I just couldn't pass it up. It's light and breathable. In fact, it was a pretty windy day today (hence my bangs looking strange in these photos) and I could feel the breeze cut right through my blouse. It was so nice and refreshing!

I let the top pretty much speak for itself and just added a simple layered necklace with matching earrings, and grabbed my white crossbody. Normally, I would have liked to wear a cute vest or something, but I wanted to be more simple and comfortable today. 

What's the weather like where you live?

~
Top: Ross
Jeggings: Walmart
Earrings: Cato
Necklace: Walmart
Rings: Cato, Premier Designs
Crossbody: Ross
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...