Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Plus Size OOTD: Why Do Fools Fall In Love?

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

I love the way this outfit turned out! I was working on Valentine's Day, so I didn't get to dress up and look all put-together. I love putting makeup on and getting dressed. It's so much fun to just take your time to get all dolled up.

I decided to throw on my lace cardigan over my pink top. It gave it a cute, girly vibe. Over that, I threw on a cute blazer with a ruffle at the end of the arms. I thought it changed the vibe to an almost Victorian style. What do you think?

Since I'm me, I had to throw in a pattern somewhere, so I chose to top the whole look off with this adorable polka dotted scarf.

I hope you are all having an amazing day! Thank you for reading!

~
Top: Gift
Lace Cardi: Ross
Blazer: Hand-me-down
Skirt: Christopher & Banks, similar HERE
Scarf: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Clutch: Cato
Earrings: Walmart
Ring: Cato
~

1 comment:

  1. I am such a huge fan of lace! It seems to be what I reach for nowadays! Love yours too!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...