Saturday, February 11, 2017

Plus Size OOTD: Berried Burgundy

 :

 :

 :

 :

I'd like to apologize for the quality of these photos, first of all. I had them taken with my phone because I was in a pinch! ;)

I was off of work yesterday, so I made plans to go thrift shopping with my Grandma! I absolutely love thrift shopping. It's one of my very favorite things to do. I wanted to be comfortable, weather appropriate, and cute at the same time, so I came up with this little number.

I've been wanting to wear my gorgeous burgundy floppy hat for the longest time, so I decided to create my whole look around it. I purchased it at Cato on clearance. I adore the little pom pom on it. So cute! I kept the look weather appropriate by throwing a cardigan and scarf on over my top. Adding the scarf really ended up pulling the whole look together in my opinion.

Are you into floppy hats? Any kind of hats? :)

~
Top: Hand-me-down
Jeggings: Walmart
Cardigan: Ross
Scarf: Gift
Hat: Cato
Necklace: Walmart
Rings: Walmart, Cato
~

1 comment:

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...