Thursday, February 16, 2017

Plus Size OOTD: Coffee Shop Dreams

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

When I put this outfit together, I didn't realize that I looked like someone who would go to a local coffee shop and read while contemplating life's biggest questions. I really dig it though! I could see myself sitting in a little cafe sipping on a latte. That actually sounds amazing right now. ;)

It was pretty chilly today, so I decided to layer. Layering is one of my very favorite  things to do. It changes up your entire look. I started from the basics--just jeggings and a black tee. I layered on a beige and black striped button up, suede fringed vest, and topped it all of with a Frank Sinatra-esque hat. This look was so fun to create!

What are your favorite pieces to layer with in the winter?

~
Top: Hand-me-down
Button Up: Hand-me-down
Vest: Christopher & Banks
Jeggings: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Hat: Cato
Necklace: Walmart
Rings: Cato, Premier Designs
~

1 comment:

  1. Love the hat! I could never pull one off but it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...