Friday, November 4, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Thrifting

 :

 :


 :

 :

I did some thrift shopping with my Grandma today since I was off of work. I fully intend to enjoy the rest of my day off. I make myself go to bed at 9 or 9:30 because I have to get up at 5:15 am. My job requires a lot of hard work and physical activity, so I need all of the rest I can get. It was pretty nice to actually be able to put on makeup!

It was the slightest bit chilly, so I decided to go for the layered look. I started with a blue top and added this men's button up that I purchased at the thrift store. Then, I threw my denim vest over it to complete the look.

The button up is really comfy! When I first saw it in the store I immediately thought of a man's tie. I don't know why, but I really love it. I actually got complimented on it today! Haha I just kept looking at it and thinking about it and just went for it. I honestly don't care what anyone thinks of my outfits. If they think it looks ugly, cool. If they don't, cool. I just wear what I like and what I feel the most comfortable in. :)

Thrift shopping is one of my very favorite things to do. There's something so cool about finding that treasure that no one else is going to have. You can buy really unique items and style them up how you like. I love the searching and hunting for a great find. It doesn't matter if it's clothing or knick-nacks. You don't always find something that you really love. That's okay. That's just part of the experience. Why not get something cute and cheap all at once?

Do you like to shop at thrift stores? If so, where? Let me know! :)

~
Top: Hand-me-down
Button Up: Goodwill
Vest: Gift
Jeggings: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Crossbody: Ross
Pendant: Hobby Lobby
Rings: Vintage, Premier Designs
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...