Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Mixed Prints & Hot Pink

 :

 :

 :

 :

I love mixing prints and patterns! It's one of my favorite things to do in the fall and winter months. It may look intimidating, but it really isn't. With enough practice, you will become more confident as you wear it in your everyday life. I wear scrubs because I work in the Dietary Aide department, so I won't be wearing cute things everyday. 

I'm going to be heading to my Grandma's house to visit and eat supper with her. What are your all's plans today and tomorrow?
~
Top: Walmart
Button Up: Goodwill
Jeggings: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Necklace: Dollar General Market
Crossbody: Walmart
~

1 comment:

  1. You combine looks that I would never consider and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...