Sunday, October 30, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Falling Fringe

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

Happy Sunday!

"This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." -Psalm 118:24

I want to relax more today, so I won't be showing you the outfit I wore to church this morning. I am working at a new job and I work really hard. I'm constantly moving. Once I get the hang of it, it will be great. :) I work in the Dietary Aide department. With God's help, I know I can make it! I wear plain scrubs at work, so that wouldn't really be all that interesting to show you guys, but when I can, I'll post up an outfit if at all possible. 

I went on a little mini adventure with my cousin yesterday to a couple of Goodwills and I thought I'd show you what I wore. :) I was really comfy, as usual. Comfort is the key to wear your outfits in confidence. It's just my personal opinion from what I've experienced. If you're constantly pulling and tugging at your clothes, it just kind of frustrates you and makes you feel all flustered.

Since it still gets up in the 80's some days, I went for a more simple look and just added pieces to make it a bit more interesting. The great thing about layering is that you can take away pieces once you start to get too warm.

I started with a basic outfit, just jeggings and a white top to be exact, and I layered from there. I threw on this cute fringed vest that I purchased from Burke's Outlet a couple of years ago. I decided to top my outfit off with this adorable beanie that I purchased from K-Mart several years ago. You really can't go wrong with a cute, knitted beanie in the fall and winter time.

I hope your day is going well and that you have a wonderful week coming up! Thank you for taking the time to comment, read my blog, and everything. It means so much when I see you guys take a minute or two out of your day to say something sweet to me. :)

~
Top: Hand-me-down
Jeggings: Walmart
Vest: Burke's Outlet
Shoes: Amazon
Beanie: K-Mart
Purse: Dollar Plus
Necklace: K-Mart
Rings (top to bottom): Dollar Plus, Gift
Lipstick: Dollar General Market, exact HERE
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...