Thursday, October 20, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Suede & Stripes

 :

 :

 :

I tried to channel some fall vibes in this outfit without wearing things that would instantly make me sweat profusely. Wearing darker colors with lighter fabrics help to give your outfit that fall look without having to compromise air flow. 

I adore this suede skirt and I feel like it's a very fall oriented piece. It's nice and flowy which is great for allowing air to come through so you don't roast to death. I love how versatile this skirt is. You can wear it with pretty much everything. 

I decided to keep it pretty simple with my very favorite striped top and a cute black scarf. I purchased the top at Walmart and I've had it for quite a while. You can dress it up or dress it down. A black and white striped top is also another great versatile piece that you can mix and match with several things in your wardrobe.

What is one of your favorite items of clothing? Let me know!

~
Top: Walmart
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Scarf: Gift
Bag: Dollar Plus
Shoes: Amazon
Necklace: Shoney's
Rings: Vintage
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...