Saturday, October 22, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: But First, Coffee

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

Happy Saturday, my Loves! I hope you're having a great day so far. :)

I wore this outfit yesterday to go thrift shopping with my Grandma and I was nice and comfy all day long. Part of that was because of how easy everything was just to throw together into an outfit. 

The top I'm wearing is actually a pajama shirt. Ssshhh. That's part of the comfort factor. I love that some pajama tops can be versatile. The words on it is so me that I couldn't pass it up when I saw it at Walmart a couple of months ago. No one ever  knows that I'm actually wearing a pajama top out in public. It's pretty great for a lazy girl like me!

I also got this kimono at Walmart a couple of days ago on clearance. It came with a plain black tank underneath. I cut it out so that I could wear the kimono with anything I wanted. I love mixing and matching clothes together to get different looks. It's so fun to experiment and think outside the box.

I can't forget about this gorgeous scarf that my Aunt got for me. It's so gorgeous with the lace detailing at the bottom. I love that it's black so I can wear it with several things. Scarves are a great way of making it look like you tried really hard on your outfit when you didn't. That's my second lazy girl tip for ya! ;)

Have you ever worn parts of a pajama set out in public? 
~
Top: Walmart
Kimono: Walmart
Jeggings: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Bag: Dollar Plus
Scarf: Gift (Ross)
Rings: Cato
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...