Monday, October 17, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Peachy Pink

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

I felt kind of ironic in this springy outfit. The weather is still up and down here in the South. It's supposed to be fall, but the weather doesn't always like to cooperate. Since it's so warm outside, I can get away with wearing short sleeves and sandals. 

My mom and I were looking through a bag of clothes that were given to us that someone didn't want anymore and she threw me this peachy/pink top. It feels like it was made with a thicker material which will be easy to wear in the fall and winter time. 

This top pulls off different colors in different lighting. Sometimes it will look peach and other times it will pull of a baby pink color. I decided to throw on this adorable scarf that was given to me as a gift one Christmas. I adore the polka dots on it. It really added to the fun, springy vibe that I was going for. 

I grabbed this adorable clutch to complete my look. This is actually a vintage clutch and it fit the whole outfit perfectly, in my opinion. I like the mix of patterns between the scarf and the clutch itself. The clutch had peachy/pink tones throughout it, so I thought it would work well with this casual outfit. 

What's the weather like where you live?

~
Top: Hand-me-down
Capris: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Amazon
Clutch: Vintage
Scarf: Gift
Choker: Walmart
Rings: Vintage, Premier Designs
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...