Friday, October 14, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Black & White Aztec

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

Autumn is upon us and that means that it's time for cardigans and scarves! It makes me so happy. Everything is more beautiful and cozy in the fall time.

It was pretty chilly this morning, so I threw on one of my favorite aztec cardigans over a flowy tank. I purchased the tank top from Walmart on clearance for $1. Yes! Just $1! I pretty much exclusively shop in the clearance sections of stores. Why pay full price for something when you can get it much cheaper?

I threw on some of my favorite jewelry. I adore chokers and I got this one from Walmart. I just exchange out the charms depending on what I'm wearing. It goes with everything and I just love it!

What is your favorite kind of jewelry to wear?

~
Tank: Walmart
Cardigan: Ross
Jeggings: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Crossbody: Ross
Earrings: Gabe's, Hammer's
Choker: Walmart
Charm: Amazon
Rings: Cato
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...