Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Whatever Will Be, Will Be

 :

 :

 :

Today has just been one of those days. Everything seemed to be going completely wrong and I just felt humiliated and small all day. Have you ever had one of those? If you're a human being, I'm sure you have. I've also had a week of "one of those days." It's not fun at all. All I want to do is to drown my sorrows in a tub of ice cream with Oreo's on the side. While my flesh wants to do that, I can't. I can't let myself wallow in self pity. The best thing that I can do is to pray and ask God to help me with this struggle that I'm going through. It's easy as humans to want to push God, family, and friends away, but these times are when you need them most. I want to make a habit of picking something good out of the day. No matter how big or small it is. It could be eating a favorite piece of candy. Whatever it is, there's always something good that we can find in the day. It's helpful to write those things down so that you can really see how truly blessed that you are. We need to be reminded sometimes to just be thankful for what God has blessed us with. I didn't mean to get all "life lesson" on you, but it's helpful to remind yourself that you're not the only one in the world that is struggling in life. 

It was a little chilly this early morning, but quickly warmed up toward the evening, so I made sure to wear layers that I can easily take on and off. This adorable vest and lightweight scarf worked out perfectly! You best believe that I shed those extra layers off later in the day.

This top. I love it. I purchased a couple of months ago from Belk on clearance. It's so cute!

I hope you all have had a good day. If not, I pray that tomorrow is better for you. Much love to you all!

~
Top: Belk
Vest: Gift
Jeggings: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Scarf: Gift
Bag: Dollar Plus
Rings: Gift, Premier Designs
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...