Sunday, October 9, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Fall Floral & Paisley

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

Happy Sunday!

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven..." -Ecclesiastes 3:1

It feels wonderful outside today! There's a nice chill in the air and the wind is blowing. Aaahhh. All I need now is a mug of pumpkin spice coffee. ;)

I wore this outfit to church this morning and I felt very fall appropriate. I adore the bell sleeves on this top. It gives off a 70's kind of vibe. Honestly, this top speaks for itself. It is pretty gorgeous to me. I got it as a hand-me-down and I have loved it ever since. I like the beading around the neck of the top as well. It has floral print on it, but it's definitely a more fall/winter kind of floral. Does that make sense? I hope so! 

I kept it pretty simple with a black skirt and black flats. I added a statement necklace to dress up my outfit a little bit and make it a little dressier for church. Statement jewelry can really transform your look. Especially if you are wearing more of a plain, solid outfit. 

Do you wear floral print in the fall?

~
Top: Hand-me-down
Skirt: Cato
Shoes: Amazon
Earrings: Gift
Necklace: Walmart
Ring: Vintage
~

1 comment:

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...