Saturday, September 17, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Foliage

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

I am so sad that it's not yet fall weather where I live. I'll just have to make due with fall colors for now. I'm so jealous of you gals that are wearing blanket scarves and boots! Enjoy that wonderful weather for me! ;)

While dealing with hot weather, it is such a lifesaver to wear a kimono. I've talked about kimonos until I'm blue in the face, so you're probably tired of hearing it. I'm telling you though, they are versatile and so easy to throw on over anything.

I hope that you have had a fabulous Friday!
~
Top: Hand-me-down
Kimono: Hand-me-down
Jeggings: Walmart
Bag: ABC Distributing, similar HERE
Shoes: Amazon
Necklaces (top to bottom): Shoney's (Yeah, I'm serious..haha) Rowena's
Rings: Cato
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...