Monday, September 12, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Patriot Day

 :

 :

 :

 :

As you know, Patriot day was yesterday. We remember the tragic attack on America on 9/11. We remember the innocent lives lost. We remember the police officers, firefighters, rescue squads, and all other service men and women who responded to the attacks. We remember the brave men and women who die every day for our freedom. Let us never ever take our freedom for granted.

I decided not to post this outfit yesterday due to it being 9/11. Instead, I remembered and prayed for the heartbroken families of the victims that have to remember that day over and over. I hope that while you were off doing whatever you needed to do, that you stopped for a moment to pray for the heartbroken, the weary, and the entire world.

I've worn a lot of patriotic outfits before, but this one is another different look. You don't have to spend a fortune to get different looks out of the same pieces. Just mix and match!

I decided to layer my two bubble necklaces together to create a cute, layered look. It turned out quite fun looking much to my surprise. If I'm not sure how something's going to work out, I try it anyway because life's too short! You never know till you try.

I hope you all have a great day today! I hope that your Monday is short! ;)

~
Top: Hand-me-down
Cardigan: Ross
Skirt: Cato
Shoes: Amazon
Bag: Walmart
Necklaces (top to bottom): Walmart, Gift (similar, HERE)
Ring: Gift
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...