Sunday, September 18, 2016

4 Easy Fall Outfits To Recreate

 :

Happy Sunday!

 "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." -Matthew 24:35

Since it is officially Autumn, I thought that I'd share a few easy outfit ideas that you can easily recreate yourself with clothes that you already have in your wardrobe!

 I am constantly looking on Pinterest and other fashion blogger's websites for some inspiration. It's so fun to see how other people dress and create looks that they love. Since I like getting inspiration from various people, I thought that you might like to see the kinds of things that I like to wear during the fall months. If you'd like a little bit of cool weather inspiration, then stick around! ;)
____________________________________________

Leopard print is a great fall print. I adore leopard print. If you've been reading my blog for quite some time, then you'd know that by now. ;) I kind of use leopard print like another neutral. In this outfit, instead of throwing on a plain black scarf, shoes, and bag, I mixed it up a little bit and threw on my funky leopard accessories. I love adding fun pops of patterns in more solid, plain outfits. 
Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Texture Mixing #plussize #plussizeblogger #plussizefashion #leopardprint #churchoutfit #modestoutfit #modestfashion #vest:

Wearing a poncho is a socially acceptable way to wear a blanket around in public. I kid you not! Around this time last year, I bought my first poncho. I have to tell you, it is an absolute dream! It's pretty perfect for lazy days. Just throw on this bad boy with anything and you have a comfy, but cute outfit! It honestly is like wearing a blanket around...but a fashionable blanket...Haha
Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Perfect Poncho #plussize #plussizefashion #plussizeblogger #plussizeoutfit #plussizeootd #poncho #winteroutfit #fuschia #black #aztec:

 Adding a vest over your layers can really add interest and warmth to your look. I adore...I repeat...I adore my denim vests. You can throw them over anything. You can wear them both in the summer and fall depending on what material they are made out of. The one I'm wearing below is made of a thicker material, so I only wear it in the fall and winter. It has a detachable hood on the back and it's just adorable! My Grandma thought of me and got it for me for Christmas last year. I can't wait to pull it out and wear it! Even if you are just wearing a simple tee, throw a vest over it. You will not be disappointed. I can guarantee you that! You'll see how it makes the outfit overall look more interesting. 
Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Snow Is Coming #plussize #plussizeoutfit #ootd #plussizefashion #plussizeblogger:

Mixing textures, prints, and patterns is the way to go in the fall months. I can't get enough of print/pattern mixing. It's just such a fun thing to do. It helps to make you think outside the box when wearing different outfits. I personally do not have a lot of money to spend on new things all of the time, so pattern mixing really comes in handy to stretch out your outfits. They give new life to clothes that you thought that you could only wear with one certain color or design. It's really not as scary as it sounds, I promise! Here, I've mixed camo print and leopard together. It's an unexpected combination, but I think it works. I threw on a crocheted hat and faux leather boots for that texture mixing. If you don't want to mix prints, that's okay! Just do what makes you more comfortable. 
5 Ways To Mix Prints With A Leopard Scarf #plussizefashion #fallfashion #mixingprints  Unique Geek:

I hope you are having a great Sunday! God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...