Thursday, June 9, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Orange You Glad It's Summer?

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

It was definitely a scorcher today! You can feel the summer heat for sure. Since I was so toasty, I decided to throw my hair up in a messy bun. I thought it was appropriate for a hot, sticky day. 

I surprisingly don't have very many orange pieces in my wardrobe. I am a big fan of the burnt kind of orange colors, especially in the fall time. Since this top has brown beading around the neck, I decided to pair bronze and gold jewelry, a brown crossbody, and brown sandals. It gave it a more earthy feel. 

I love this fringed bag. I wear it pretty often, as you've seen in many of my posts. I can't get enough of it! I purchased it a couple of years ago from a catalog and it's been one of my most worn bags. 

While this is a pretty simple outfit, I loved it and was comfortable! Comfort is key to feeling more confident in wearing what you like. :)

What's the weather like where you live? Hopefully pleasant! 

~
Top: Hand-me-down
Capris: Walmart
Sandals: Amazon
Crossbody: ABC Distributing
Necklaces (top to bottom): Gift, Walmart, Rowena's
Rings: Cato
Earrings: Gifts
~

1 comment:

  1. You look cool and comfortable! Love the bag!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...