Sunday, June 12, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Marbled

 :

 :

 :

 :

Happy Sunday!

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven." -Ecclesiastes 3:1

I picked out my outfit centered around my skirt. This skirt is so unique with its marbled design and various colors. I love that there are a few different shirts that you could wear with it as well as accessories. I love pieces that are versatile and can be worn different ways with different pieces. I was given this skirt as a hand-me-down quite a long time ago and I still love it. 

Of course, I had to throw on my newest yellow statement necklace. I really love that thing. Statement necklaces are one of my very favorite things to wear besides rings. I can never have enough of them! 

I carried my vintage clutch as I thought the pattern mixing looked pretty cute. I have never worn this clutch with this skirt and I ended up liking it. The print on the clutch is small enough that I feel like it works with the skirt without clashing. I'm a big fan of pattern mixing anyways, so I had to try it!

Do you like mixing prints and patterns?

~
Top: Hand-me-down
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Sandals: Amazon
Clutch: Vintage
Necklace: Amazon
Ring: Dollar Plus
~

4 comments:

  1. CUTE AND COLORFUL LOOK! LOVELY!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skit is just marvellous! Print mixing is so great and of course I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...