Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: A Little Leopard

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

I'm going to be honest about this outfit. Everything was really comfortable except for my top. Because of the sequins scattered throughout, it was pretty scratchy. :( That makes me so sad! I like the way it looks, but I will be getting rid of it because I can only take the scratchy feeling for so long. 

I've been needing some more leopard in my life, so I decided to throw on these cute, leopard flats and grab my leopard bag to match. I felt very "animal like" walking into church tonight! Haha 

To bring out more of the black in the leopard print, I threw on a black bubble necklace. I added a cute owl ring for a little bit of quirk, which I love.

What are your favorite animal prints? Let me know!

~
Top: Hand-me-down
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Gift, exact HERE
Bag: Burke's Outlet
Necklace: Walmart, similar HERE
Earrings: Gift
Ring: Gift
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...