Sunday, May 15, 2016

Mother/Daughter OOTD

 :

 :

 :

 :

~
Top: Cato
Button Up: Walmart
Skirt: Cato
Shoes: Big Oak Shoe Store, similar HERE
Necklace: Gift
Bracelet: Gift
Watch: Fossil 
~

 :

 :

 :

 :

Happy Sunday!

"And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God." - Acts 8:36-37
Today's outfit post is pretty special because my gorgeous mom graciously allowed me to take pictures of her outfit! I thought she looked super beautiful, as usual. 

We wore this outfits to church and both are pretty comfortable. Mom kept it classic and monochromatic with her black top and crisp, white button up. The black and white polka dotted skirt adds some fun while keeping it neutral. Of course she accessorizes with her wedding rings and her Fossil watch. Love her outfit!

For my look, I threw on this gorgeous blue-mint skirt and a necklace to match. I put on my coral tank with an ombre cardigan that I got from Cato a couple of years ago for Easter. I absolutely love this cardigan! It's so comfortable and flowy, which I love with all of my heart. 

I hope you are having a lovely day! xoxoxo

~
Tank: Cato
Cardigan: Cato
Skirt: Gift
Shoes: Amazon
Crossbody: Ross
Necklace: Burke's Outlet
Earrings: Burke's Outlet
~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...