Friday, May 13, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Kelly Green

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

It feels so nice outside today! Yesterday was pretty hot and humid, which I loathe. I'm an indoors kind of girl unless it just feels amazing and it really does today. 

I kept it cool and casual with my go-to, favorite black jeggins. They are the most comfortable things ever! I threw on this breezy aztec printed top. It's very loved, as you can tell, because I've worn it in a lot of posts here on the blog. It's comfortable, doesn't cling to your skin, and flows nicely when walking. I'm just a big fan. 

I decided to choose a pop of kelly green to stand out against my black and white ensemble. I love this beautiful, kelly green bag! I purchased it at Walmart quite a while ago and I still love it. Sadly, I don't have very many kelly green accessories, so I will have to fix that, won't I? ;) Any excuse to go shopping is fine with me!

I hope you are having a lovely day wherever you are. Once again, thank you for reading my blog! It means so much! Love you all!

~
Top: Dollar General Market
Jeggings: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Necklace: Burke's Outlet
Rings: Cato
Crossbody: Walmart
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...