Thursday, May 19, 2016

Fashion With Liz: Country Girl Roots

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

I've got another "Fashion With Liz" post for you! I did a photo shoot for Liz this past week, so we decided to kill two birds with one stone and showcase her cute outfit. Liz is my little sister, in case this is the first time reading my blog. If it is, welcome, Friend! :)

Since we live in the South, we were born and raised country. Although, some stereotypical things don't apply, some do like sweet tea and fried chicken. ;) We thought it would be fun for Liz to throw on her boots and cowboy hat for that typical country vibe. We both had a blast!

I absolutely love her bandanna printed dress! It's from Ross. I purchased it quite a few years ago and just never liked the way it looked on me. I gave it to Liz and it looks lovely on her. I think the blue looks great on her.

We can't forget about the darling boots and cowboy hat! Liz picked up the boots at a rummage sale and the hat used to be Dad's. He never wore it, so he gave it to her. She was ecstatic, of course! She had always wanted a cowboy hat and finally got one. 

Thanks again, Liz, for being my talented, outrageously gorgeous model! I love you! 

~
Dress: Ross
Boots: Rummage Sale
Hat: Hand-me-down
Bracelets: Gifts
Necklace: Gift
~

4 comments:

  1. What fun pictures! Having a sister is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny! It really is the best! :)

      Delete
  2. Love these pics! Looks like she is having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I believe she was. She is so photogenic. :)

      Delete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...