Saturday, May 9, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Too Hot To Be Fashionable






Today was way too hot for me to be fashionable but I thought I would show you guys anyways. I also want to apologize for my lethargic looking face. I had got up 30 minutes before taking these pictures and I was fighting to keep my eyes open. Haha I also forgot to slap some lipstick on. Figures. 

I was outside for the majority of the day out on a church picnic. It was lots of fun, but definitely humid at times. Since I knew that I would probably be sweating my face off, I wanted to keep it super simple.I made sure that everything I chose was really comfortable and light. I even kept the jewelry super simple which is hard for me to do sometimes. ;) 

The necklace I'm wearing is part of a set that I got for my mom before Mother's Day tomorrow. If I can find the set of necklaces, I will link it down below like I do anything else in my outfit that I can find. It's super cute! My necklace fits inside hers. It's a mother-daughter necklace. She really loved it and I'm so glad that she did! My mom is the most amazing mother that I know and she truly deserved it. We both wore our "bff mother-daughter" necklaces to the church picnic today. I like being able to share something like that with her. 

Again, guys, I'm wearing aztec. Yeah, I know, I know! This shirt is too comfy not to wear though. Don't judge me! ;)

~
Shirt: Dollar General Market
Capris: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Purse: Cato
Necklace: Walmart
Earrings: Cato
Ring: Cato
~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...