Sunday, May 10, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Mother's Day 2015






Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you all have had a very Happy Mother's Day! I sure did. My mom is the greatest mom there ever was! I know that everyone says that about their own mothers, but it's true. :)

Today was pretty warm again. Mom wanted us all to wear blue, so we would match. It ended up looking pretty adorable. I'm glad we weren't all wearing black this year, because we would have roasted!

I was definitely very blue since I wore a blue skirt with a blue cardigan. I balanced out the blue by adding a crisp, white tank top. 

Did you get to spend Mother's Day in a good way?

~
Tank Top: Hand-me-down
Cardigan: Hand-me-down
Skirt: Cato
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Cato
Ring: $1 Jewelry Store
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...