Friday, May 8, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Pop Of Blue






Thankfully, today isn't as hot as yesterday. Yay! I just can't handle this 90 degree weather, yo. ;)

To keep cool, I threw on some capris along with a tank top and thin cardigan. I know you're probably thinking that I'm a whack-o for wearing a cardigan in such hot weather, but it's a really thin one. I roll the sleeves up as well. 

My outfit was very comfortable today as I went shopping and out to eat with my family. I'm telling you, we went to a lot of places and I was very comfortable. Especially in hot weather, it's so much better to wear flowy and comfortable things. Trust me, girl. It's better to do that than to layer clothing to be fashionable and pass out from heat stroke. That's no fun!

What's the weather like where you live?

~
Tank Top: Cato
Cardigan: Ross
Capris: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Necklace: K-Mart
Long Ring: Gift
Geometric Ring: Cato
Earrings: $1 Fashion Store
Purse: Ross
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...