Thursday, May 7, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Jailhouse Rock






Today, my friends, was a real scorcher! It got way up in the 80's. I was basically sweating like a pig all day, so I'm glad I chose something more breezy to wear.

Since it was so hot outside, I chose one of my favorite, comfortable dresses to wear along with a flowy cardigan. At the end of the day though, the cardigan definitely began to get a little smothering. 

Seriously, just walking outside made you feel like you were being cooked alive! Definitely not my cup of tea, but this dress was perfect for a day like today. 

Do you like being cooked, or do you prefer a chill in the air? Let me know! :)

~
Dress: Ross
Cardigan: Burke's Outlet
Shoes: Amazon
Purse: Ross
Chevron Ring: Cato
Spiral Ring: Gift
Necklaces: Gift, Burke's Outlet
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...