Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Free Spirit





Let me start off this post by saying, "Man, It was hot today!" It really was. It hasn't gotten this hot yet. Hopefully it's not a glimpse of things to come. I am definitely not a fan of sweating profusely. No, sir. Not for me!

I honestly should have worn some capris, but I wanted to switch it up a little bit since I always gravitate towards capris in the summer time. I can't help it. They're just so comfortable!

I kept everything else light with a tank top and a kimono. I can't get enough of kimonos lately. Especially on hot, sticky days. They really are lifesavers. They don't make you feel as though you're drowning in sweat constantly. Anything that's breezy is awesome in my book!

I went along with a boho look today mainly because of the purse I've been carrying. I love it so much! I've just been really feeling it lately. I've had it for a couple of years and still enjoy it. Purses are definitely a thing that I'm addicted too. I have other addictions like lipstick, clothes, makeup...but I'll just stop right there. I'd be here for hours if I told you what I liked about each obsession. Haha

I can't get enough of strappy sandals either, so I decided to wear my Croc ones. I bet you wouldn't have known that they were Crocs if I hadn't have told you. A common misconception is that Croc shoes are ugly. No, my friend, they aren't. You can find sooooo many cute ones! They make them all different ways to look like regular shoes. Just type Crocs in Amazon and it will pull up a ton of them!

Are you into kimonos?

~
Tank Top: Hand-me-down
Kimono: Hand-me-down
Jeans: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Purse: ABC Distributing
Elephant Necklace: Walmart
Wishbone Necklace: Walmart
Triangle Necklace: Walmart
Long Necklace: Vintage
Spike Ring: Gift
Amethyst Ring: Gift
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...