Friday, April 24, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: What's Up, Doc?





Let me start this post by saying that I am a huge fan of the kimono I'm wearing! It's thin, flowy, and so comfortable to wear. I absolutely love the print on it. I've never seen anything just like it. It's floral mixed with geometric designs. I love all of the different colors in it because that makes it even more versatile. I may or may not want to wear this pretty often...I'd say this kimono is the star of the show in this outfit. By the way, I paid 17 dollars for it, not 26 or whatever the link says. I guess it just depends on what deals are going on in your store. Online it will be different.

To go along with the slight "boho" theme, I chose this awesome fringe bag and my strappy sandals. I love fringe, so when I bought this bag a couple of years ago, I couldn't be more thrilled. It's pretty sturdy! 

To bring out the turquoise in the kimono, I chose turquoise accessories which I am obsessed with! I can't get enough of this color. It's so gorgeous and just screams spring and summer.

For the lips, I chose a bright orange color! Yeah, I know. ORANGE. I'm a fan though! It has a tiny bit of red in it which I find makes it a little more wearable. I love bright, funky lipsticks though, so I wasn't terrified to try this orange shade. I purchased it for 93 cents at Walmart. It's by Wet-N-Wild in the color, What's Up, Doc? It does tend to make your teeth look yellow, so beware of that if you decide to purchase this lipstick.

Are you into bright lipstick shades, or do they scare you?

~
Shirt: Burke's Outlet
Kimono: Goody's
Jeans: Walmart
Necklace: Burke's Outlet
Ring: Burke's Outlet
Purse: ABC Distributing Catalog
Shoes: Amazon
~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...