Saturday, April 25, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Purple Please





It was pretty nice outside today, so I made sure to wear light layers. Nothing too crazy and warm. The "warmest" thing I wore was probably this vest that I made. I have a tutorial on how to make this vest on the blog if you're interested. Click HERE and it will take you straight to it! I love this vest. I wear it all the time.

I felt like wearing purple today and this is the result! There is never a time where I'm like, "Nah, I don't want to wear something purple today." I have been obsessed with purple lipstick lately, so I like to take the opportunity to wear it whenever I can.

Are you into purple lipsticks? Yay or nay? Let me know!

~
Shirt: Hand-me-down
Capris: Walmart
Denim Vest: Repurposed by me :)
Purse: Ross
Flip Flops: Amazon
Rings: $1 Fashion Store, Gift
Monogram Necklace: Hobby Lobby
Leaf Necklace: Walmart
Spike Necklace: Burke's Outlet
Earrings: Dressbarn
Lipstick: CVS
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...