Thursday, April 23, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Back In Black






It felt fabulous outside today! The wind was blowing nicely and it wasn't too hot or too cold. Love it! 

I went for a comfortable black ensemble with pops of color thrown in with my necklace, bag, and lips. I'm such a fan of adding pops of color to something that is otherwise boring. It can transform your outfit and make it look extra spectacular. Honestly, a bright lipstick can do so much. Work it, girl! :)

I am a self proclaimed purse junkie, so I gotta carry my new purse that I bought for only $5! Heck yes! If it's cheap, it's a double win in my book. I have been super obsessed with aztec lately, as I'm positive you all ready know since I've worn it in every single outfit. Hahaha When I saw this purse, my heart did a little flip flop and I knew that I would be taking that thing home with me.

By the way, you'll have to excuse the quality of these pictures. I couldn't find my camera at the time, so these were taken with my cell phone. Don't judge me! ;)

Do you like adding pops of color to a neutral outfit? What is your favorite color?

~
Shirt: Walmart
Jeans: Walmart
Flip Flops: Amazon
Purse: Dollar General Market
Necklace: Burke's Outlet
Earrings: Walmart
Rings: Gift, Cato
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...