Thursday, April 23, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Black & White





Here I am yet again with the aztec. It really is getting ridiculous! Don't worry, I will wear something different soon. ;) I'm still a fan of it though!

Today was a little cooler and rainy-ish, so I decided to throw on a thin cardigan over my short sleeved shirt. I had on black pants, but changed into a skirt for church. I was definitely comfortable all day. I was out shopping most of the day with my cousin, so I had a lot of time to see how comfortable everything was. 

I'm in love with this aztec shirt that I purchased at the Dollar General! Unfortunately, I couldn't find the link for it. I try to find links for everything that I wear, so if it isn't down there, just know that I couldn't find the link anywhere.

Here's to hoping tomorrow's outfit is more colorful! ;)

Are you into the black and white trend for spring? Let me know!


~
Cardigan: Burke's Outlet
Shirt: Dollar General Store
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Amazon
Necklace: Cato
Ring: Cato
Purse: Ross
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...