Sunday, March 22, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Dreaming In Blue







Happy Sunday!

"...If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove and; nothing shall be impossible unto you." -Matthew 17:20

It feels amazing outside today! Not too hot and not too cold. Just right. I feel like Goldilocks now. haha I really have been diggin' the awesome weather that we've been having lately. I hope it stays this nice!

I haven't gotten to wear this skirt to church in what feels like forever! I missed it. I love all of the different shades of blue in it. It makes it more versatile. 

Speaking of being versatile, I love how versatile my shoes are! I got them from Payless a few years ago. I think it's adorable that they're lace. It also helps to keep your feet from sweating so much on those really hot days. You can dress these flats up or down. Wanna know a little secret? I had accidentally got the wrong size, so I have to stuff socks in the toes of them! I have small feet, so I'm surprised I would have gotten the wrong size. Most of the time, I wear size 6. They make shoes all differently sometimes. You live and learn, folks!

I love how comfy and flowy my cardigan is. I got it from Ross a couple of years ago. I also got this same design of cardigan in black and white. They're all so versatile, easy, and comfy to wear! Ross is my jam by the way. It's probably my all time favorite store. I can always find amazing, cheap things there. Seriously, it's Heaven for fashionistas. ;)

What's your favorite store to shop at?


~
Shirt: Hand-me-down
Skirt: Gift
Cardigan: Ross
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Target
Earrings: Target
Ring: Gift
~


2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit and jewelry!!! You have an awesome wardrobe. Lookin' beautiful as always. I want to go to Ross!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 We should go to Ross together one day! :)

      Delete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...