Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Casual Boho







It was warmer when I wore this outfit so that explains the sandals. :) They are super comfy! I have the link for them below. I seriously suggest that you at least look into them. Especially if you have trouble with your back or feet because these babies take the pressure off of them. 

I feel like this outfit gives off a slight boho vibe because of the shirt and sandals. I'm diggin' it! I just love the print on the shirt. So gorgeous. It's really comfortable. I got it at a Goodwill when my family and I were on vacation one year. I saw it and loved it immediately. It also happened to be my size. Score! 

I love shopping at Goodwills and thrift stores and all kinds of places like that. A lot of people don't like to "hunt" clothing, but that's part of what makes it fun for me. If I look and look and finally find something, it just feels kind of rewarding. 

Do you like scouring through clothing at Goodwill to find amazing pieces, or would you prefer everything be in the exact place? 

~
Shirt: Goodwill
Capris: Walmart
Sandals: Gift, but you can find the exact pair at Amazon
Rings: Unknown
Dream Catcher Necklace: Unknown
Triangle Necklace: Burke's Outlet
~


2 comments:

  1. So very cute!!!! It looks comfy and cool. Love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...