Friday, March 20, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Chevron, Aztec, & A Pinch Of Plaid






As I'm sure you know by now that I love prints. It's hard to find a print that I don't love. I'm instantly attracted to anything chevron, plaid, aztec, stripes, etc. Yesterday's outfit definitely showed my love of chevron, aztec, and a pinch of plaid all combined in one. 

It was pretty chilly and rainy yesterday, so I decided to throw on a scarf and cardigan for a little warmth. I'm hot natured, so this combination was perfect for me. I probably should have chosen different shoes since it was raining, but you live and you learn! 

This is the second post that I've featured my crossbody that I bought from Cato! I purchased it recently, so you will still be able to find it. As always, I will put any links and info on where I got all items included in today's ootd down below! If I haven't linked an item to a website, it's because I am either wearing hand-me-downs, or I have bought the item a while ago so they don't have it anymore. I always check though, so don't worry! I don't just assume that the store doesn't carry it anymore.

I hope you are having a wonderful day today wherever you are! Stay fashionable! ;)

~
Shirt: Hand-me-down
Cardigan: Hand-me-down
Jeans: Walmart
Crossbody: Cato
Scarf: Cato
Beanie: K-Mart
Chevron Ring: Cato
Owl Ring: Gift
Earrings: $1 Fashion Store
Shoes: Gift
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...