Thursday, March 26, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Cotton Candy





This is the outfit I wore for church yesterday. I threw on this awesome scarf to give my bland outfit a nice pop of color. Just looking at this scarf reminds me of cotton candy. It inspired my makeup which I made look similar to cotton candy. 

I was super comfy in this as usual. Comfy is key as I've said a million times before. :) If I'm not comfortable, I'm not happy. 

I'm glad that I can wear my super comfortable croc flip flops! They are the best pair of flip flops I've ever owned. I will definitely cry big, fat tears when they mess up. I'm not kidding! I love those things. 

I'm slightly bummed that it's pretty much Summer feeling outside now. My favorite season is Fall, so this hot weather is no bueno. I hate sweating and the bees. hahaha 

Do you get inspired by a scarf or some kind of object you see?

~
Shirt: Burke's Outlet
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Scarf: Hand-me-down
Necklace: Walmart
Ring: Dollar Plus Store
Lipstick: Mauve Outta Here by Wet-n-Wild (Amazon) and Yummy Pink by Covergirl (Amazon)
Shoes: Amazon
~

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...