Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Harvest





If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you know that plaid is pretty much a staple for my wardrobe. I feel almost like I can wear it with anything. It's one of my very favorite patterns. And no, it's not just because I'm from my South. Although, you can look at pictures from the 90's from when I was younger, and you can get a pretty good idea where my love for plaid was born. I remember loving plaid because my dad always wore it and so it was a very comforting and familiar thing to me. My dad still wears plaid to this day, but I like it regardless of whether he wore plaid or not. See? I'm fond of plaid!

Now that I've bored you to tears over my love of plaid, I'll stop now. I wanted to add a big, chunky scarf with this ensemble since it's so cold outside. I adore this scarf so much! It's one of the most comfortable things ever! Ugh...So amazing. 

I added a thick cardigan over the whole thing for more protection from the cold. I love winter, by the way. I love when it's cold outside so I can bundle up like this. 

Since today is Wednesday, I wore this outfit to church tonight. We have services on Sunday morning, Sunday night, and Wednesday night. Do you attend church anywhere? If so, where do you go? I'd love to know! :)

~
Shirt: Gift
Button Up: Hand-me-down
Cardigan: ABC Distributing 
Scarf: Walmart
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Gift
Ring: Gift
Lipstick: Covergirl in the shade, Text Me

2 comments:

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...